Friday, October 29, 2010

LeisaWorks, Pink Pumpkins, and My Last Little Gobbling

PRETTY PENDENTS
I've been getting a lot of compliments on the pendent that Kris' cousin Leisa made for me.  It's a one-of-a-kind piece,  fused glass and then hand painted.  There's special meaning within too.  If you look closely its a heart balanced on a mound of coal.  I just love mine!!!


Here are some of my favorite pieces. 






If you would like to purchase a piece of Leisa's art, you can visit her blog page HERE or visit her Etsy online store HERE.  Tell her I said hello!


PINK PUMPKINS

Today I made my donation for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I made a darling little purchase at a local bank in town.  I bought this one for me and one that said "Lady In Pink" for my mom.  I think they are just adorable.



My Last Little Gobbling
Today was Karsons last Halloween Parade at school.  I got one picture of him and he had already taken his mask off.  He's 11 and thinks he too big for trick or treating.  How sad.  I didn't realize that this day would roll around so soon.


Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

1 comment: