Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend & TKD

Halloween Weekend we had a few friends and family over for a lil wiener roast.  It wasn't an all out bash like we usually have, but due to Lane's recent surgery...we went SIMPLE.  Still had a great time!

My niece Isabella
 My best lil friend Kennedy
 Mr. Hayden
 My nephew Payton & Sammy
 Miss Pris Addison
 Sweet lil Lydia
 Getting my Sweet Fix
 2 of my besties Jenny, Penny, and I
 My mom & dad
 Look who showed up....Its Allan & Carlos from The Hangover!

Sunday was TKD belt testing for white belts and picture day.  Congrats to Jaxon and Jenny!




 TKD Family is growing!

 My lil Green Belt on the far right.

 Karson & Andru goofing off after class.

So November is finally here.  That means countdown to Black Friday, I've already started to prepare for the big day.  I considered it a Holiday.  Bahahahaaa .....I'm sure the hubby is glad he's not a part of it.  Hope you have a Thrilling Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh....I see some BIG hair lovers here!!! THis was a sweet post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mam! We love some big hair, not too much has changed from the early 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend! Love that Alan costume!!! And Congrats on the TKD testing!! I used to do TKD my self :) 2nd Dan BB ;) That last pic is the best, you caught a great moment there.

    P.S You have an award, check out my last post to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time and such cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete