Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag IN/OUT Coalminer Necklace

Hey all you Junk Gypsy Fans out there, I just copied a great ideal from their website.  I seen this necklace and thought, I can do that!  Well close to that anyway.  Kris just happen to bring his in/out brass tag home with him on his last day at Big Run Mine.  Here's the one from Junk Gypsy.  Retails for $40.00.


Here's mine, no where near $40.00.



May not of cost much to make but means a lot to the both of us.  Kris has spent the majority of his mining career at Big Run and it always felt like home to him.  This is the tag the mines use to identify who is above ground and who is underground.  The Lord seems to always bring him home to me.  And I am so Thankful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the curtains! They are a great price...$10 each on sale. They are not on sale this week though..but I would definitely check next week. Kristen

    ReplyDelete