Monday, January 2, 2012

Catching Up December

December was pretty busy and I'm so far behind.  So many great things and I haven't posted them yet.  So here they are.  My Friend TB that I don't get to see very often came in this last week.  We spent the day on the couch, the kids playing and pigging out on Arby's Good Mood Food.  She brought me a belated birthday gift and Christmas gift.  So sweet!  I love them!


My cousin Sara Beth celebrated her 30th birthday with friends and family at one of our mexican restaurants.  I rarely get to spend time with my cousins so it was a great night to just catch up.

All UK talk down at this end of the table.



This is My Uncle Gary, he's my mothers youngest brother, actually the baby of the clan.


Cousins from my mother's side.  L-R Jenny (cousin-in-law, married Jay) Me, Jay & Jessica (brother & sister, my mom's sister Marilyn's children) and then Sara Beth (my mom's brother Gary's youngest and only daughter).



Came home to some beautiful fresh flowers from a dear family member.  She loves fresh flowers and often sends them to us on the holidays.  They were just beautiful! And the kitchen smells so good.


Made some coal ornaments for the boys at Kris' work.  I slipped some printed vellum down in them that documented the last run at the past mine they were at.  This coal was actually the last run of coal taken out of Big Run.


Sorry, This is the best photo I could get. 


Kids were out for Christmas Break so my friend Jenny & I took about 9 of them out last Friday.  Went to Chick-Fil-A, to the park to see Christmas lights, and then ice skating.  We were way out numbered, but they were great kids so it was all good!


Classic Preteen Photo- Girls are mature, happy, smiling.  Boys are making faces, being boys.



Off to ice skate....






Ran into Mr. Jordan, he's a brown belt at Karson's TKD school.


 New Years Eve Day was spent at home.  The CATS played the Cards, Cats won!


New Years Eve, we celebrated with food and games at our friends Jenny & Scotts.  I talk about them often on here, they are some of our best friends.  We've been friends since Jr. High School, we raised our kids like  siblings, go on vacataions together.  Help get our kids from A to B at times.  We always have so much fun with them.


I have to tell you about a new cheese ball that I'm in love with.  Its Stonewall Kitchen's Blueberry Cheeseball mix.  Its so simple, you ad the mix to a block of cream cheese, refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or more then coat with a crunch topping.  Its sooooooo good.  But only if you like blueberry.



Its seems that every New Years we play the same game over and over.  We never get tired of it.



Kennedy Roo!



The Girls - Me, Jenny, & Penny


Great ending for 2011.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment