Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Post Op Hubs & Antique Show

The Hubs is 2 weeks Post Op from his shoulder surgery.  He's doing very well but PT kicks his butt!  He is also bored out of his mind, so I've been toting him around with me every afternoon running errands and picking up the boys from school.  I'm really enjoying all this extra time with him.  He may be going crazy but I'm so  loving him being home so much.  He has 2 more weeks at home then he can go back to work on light duty.



This past Saturday my sweet friend Kelli B purchased us a ticket to the Music City Antique Show & Junk Marketplace in Hendersonville.   We had so much fun!  Here's a few picts.


Love all this junk!


Love all the different light fixtures.



This would make a great craft table!


Beautiful!






Had a great day.  Thanks Kelli B.

No comments:

Post a Comment