Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fa-La-La-La-Laaaaaa

It's Christmas!  We let the boys open their gifts on Christmas Eve morning this year.  It was very nontraditional for us, but we just woke up and said "lets surprise the kids and open gifts this morning".  It actually worked out very well.  Considering we are always in a rush Christmas morning, it allowed us to have more time with the boys.  Playing new games and checking out their new gifts.




Boy! How times have changed.  Usually we are putting toys together for hours, sometimes days.  This was the only gift that had to be put together this year.  Now it's all electronics, games, cloths.  Kinda sad.  But simple and a much easier clean up!


Christmas Eve we spend the evening at my Mom & Dad's.  She always cooks a big dinner and this year it was pasta, it was soooooooo good!  Her table always looks good too. 



Time to open gifts!




My Dad is so funny, always giving my mom gag gifts.


My mom bought my Dad some Flamingo's for their Winter Get-A-Way this Jan & Feb.  I just see them in front of the camper.



Mom's tree keeps getting smaller and smaller.  I think I know why after this year, I didn't put much out  myself.  But isn't it a pretty one!


Made by ME!


Kidos!  They are just too precious!



Christmas Day is spent with Kris' family.  We started a new family tradition last year, Crab Boil.  I don't eat crab but the boys eat it up!


My niece Isabella.


Karson with his SkullCandys.


Here's what we got Isabella.  A Woody Costume.  She thought it was pretty grand.  She's Toy Story Crazy!


My Love.


I think this child got about 6 costumes for Christmas.  She loves to dress up and has such a big imagination.


The boys look so forward to this!  They do nothing but PIG OUT!



Another Costume!
Oh and she's has an obsession with gloves too. lol


Fun kids!


Was a good Christmas.  Missed Great Pa a lot.  Thankful to have our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment