Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh Holy Mess!

Oh Holy Mess!  I've moved my office home last week and since then the house has been upside down!


Remember this room?  I just painted it about 16 months ago and moved the oldest boy into it.  Now its going to be my home office (with a future updo).


But in the last week, its looked like this.  Pitiful!


I've  been on the phone for hours this week trying to get everything to work correctly.  Between AT&T, the phone tech, and uploading new programs, its been a bit crazy.  For 3 days I worked setting on the floor.  I now have a desk and thats about it.  But at least I have a place to work until all the mess in back where it is suppose to go.  


The poor boy has been sleeping here.


And the loft room is getting painted from Chocolate Brown to Candy Apple Red.  Someone please remind me if I ever decide to paint any shade of red ever again, how bad it really is.  I painted my kitchen a berry red about 7 years ago and it took 5 coats.  I guess I forgot the torturer it brings.  This will probably be the last red room ever!  Currently on coat #3.




I'm so eager to get this project done.  Getting Lane moved upstairs and my office straighten up and in working order.  Going to enjoy the kids being home for the next few weeks and lay in the pool during my down time.  After the kids go back, I'm going to redo my office and work on some self-improvement.  I'm thinking of these colors for my new office.  I love the yellow/gray/white material that she used for window panels.  And I just love the sleek/simple/clean look.  Not sure if the hubs will like.  But I will be in girly/calming/crafty/charming heaven.  My own space :)






So I'm totally copying off of a blogger that I follow.  I just love her style and great ideals.  You can follow her as well HERE.  Now I'm off to finish coat #3.  Yall have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment