Monday, July 11, 2011

Loving me some Summer Time

Oh I just love summer days, grilling out, spending time with my family by the pool.  Thursday I had my mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece over for some pool time.  We grilled and hung out on floats while the men were hard at work.  I have to say that I felt guilty, I'm not use to having many days off to just loaf around.  It was a good day to pull out my Nora Fleming serve ware that I love so much,  check out the lil mustard/ketchup mini, isn't is cute!








Saturday morning I got up early and went shopping all by my lonesome.  The kids were sleeping in and Kris was working so I went to town.  Hit up Wally World, The Pool Store, Uncle Lee's, and Kroger.

I had some dollars left on my Mothers Day gift certificate from Uncle Lee's so I seen these two cutie patooti items and I just had to have them.   Only had to pay about $3.00 over my gift certificate, so I did really good.


Came home and the kids invited some friends over to swim.




The boys thought Mom should learn to shoot a paintball gun. So I did, it was fun.



My son took this picture and I literally crack up when I see it.  Its now my FB profile picture.



Later that evening the in-laws came out to swim and grill.



Karson started back at TKD this week.  We've been out for a while due to baseball and vacation.  But now we are back in full swing, or kick I should say.




Mr. Johnson was back in class for a few short minutes.  He's improving everyday.  He will be having his stint removed tomorrow and its very risky.   Thank you for all your prayers, please think of them tomorrow as well.  Hoping he comes home healthy and improving every day.


Been a fun and laid back week, I've enjoyed spending some time my kids and their friends.  Special thanks to the hubs who works so hard so I can be here for them.

1 comment: