Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I had such a great weekend.  Didn't have too much downtime but really enjoyed it.  Karson passed his TKD purple belt test Friday night.  He was a very happy boy!



Ron Poole being recognized for his black belt achievement.


Lots of testing.


Karson & Mathew doing forms.



Oral test with Grandmaster


Board breaking.


Receiving certificate.


Receiving Purple Belt.


Passed!


Classic Mr. Johnson & K photo.



Celebration dinner at El Bracero with TKD family.


Saturday I got my hair colored ( I was really gray)!  Washed the car and went to visit my  niece and nephew for a few minutes. Went by and seen my mom.  It was her 61st Birthday.   I found her some Wilton Armetal Salt & Pepper shakers.  I love them!!! I think she did too!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Came home and got ready for date night.  Went to eat Red Lobster and then to the mall with my sweetie.



Sunday I played my first Bunco game ever with my Coal Family.  I am now the Bunco Queen.  I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!   Jeanetta hosted our July Social and we had a ball.  There were very few of us here, but I had so much fun.


Mel thought I would be a Loser!  HA! Don't think soooooooo.





Still trying to make me lose.


Chi-Ching!  Cash in hand!


Had so much fun, Thanks Jeanette for having us!  Love these girls- Sheila, Beth, Lori, Melony, & Jeanette!


Have a Happy Week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on his new belt!!! You girls always have the best of time!

    ReplyDelete