Sunday, August 14, 2011

Short & Simple - 10 days of Go Go Go

Busy Bee!  Thats Me these days, so here's a few picts of life in the fast lane, making it short & simple.

Last weekend we took the boys school shopping and took our niece Isabella with us.  Had to go to Chickie Cheese! 



Yep, I earned "Best Aunt Award" that night.



Last Sunday the boys played paintball, I took pictures :)




My "HOT" husband....literally.


They baby boy.


The Brother-In-Law "Shag".


Tyler going for the flag.


My Sister-In-Law Kelly, I think my boys could ask her to jump off a cliff and she'd do it.


The oldest boy letting Isabella shoot.


OH LOOK!  Two of "I"m only smiling cause Mom said we would keep taking pictures until a good one turned up" of our first day of school 2011-2012 not so happy to go to school boys.  Lane 10th grade, Karson 6th grade (first day of middle school).


A few middle school soccer games this week.  Won 1 :)  Lost 2 :(






Ok, next post will be my 100th post!  What to do? Hummm .... don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment