Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shots, Friends, Paintball, Shopping, and Birthday

Its been a little busy this week.  Karson had to get his immunizations and a physical for middle school.   My boys are finally finished until they are adults and then they are on their own! ha!  Okay, so maybe not.  But no more shots for 10 years.  I don't think they believe me when I say it hurts me just as bad as it hurts them.  Karson had a tough time this go around.  He was due 3 shots and on the first stick, he tensed up, jerked his arm and well... it wasn't a go.  He bent the needle and boohooed just a tad.  It took us 2 hours to work up the courage to finish up.  What a miserable time, I felt so sorry for our favorite nurse Heather.  So needless to say this is the only photo I got.


The boys had some friends over this week to swim.  I don't know why boys don't like having their picture taken.  Maybe I'm just that annoying mom?




Saturday the boys headed off to Tenn to BearClaw for Free Play Day.  This was Dad's first time going.  We all got up about 3am & loaded the truck.  I then gave them kisses and back to bed I went.





Karson came back with several of these.  OUCH!  And Papaw came back with a bummed ankle.


So what's a girl to do with all the boys gone on a Saturday?  Call up one of her besties and go shopping of course!  My favorite red head Kelli B and I headed out for a girls day but not before stopping by to drop lunch off to her hubby Justin.  For those that don't know, Kris & I met thru these two.  I just love them both so much!!



Boot Wash lol


Justin & Kelli


I just love this dude!  And of course, he loves me too.  Can't you tell.


My favorite red head is probably one of the funniest friends I have, she so much fun to be around.  Have I told you how much I (heart) her?


This is where they burn the coal that my hubby mines. Okay, so it might not be the exact coal from his mines but something like that.


After stopping at a few lil boutiques, the mall, and Target  it was time for a lil "get up and go" drink.  Starbucks!  one of my favorites!


I found this tankini top at Target.  It doesn't look as well on me, but I do like it.


Sunday I hosted a pool party for my niece Isabella's 4th birthday.  We grilled, went swimming, opened presents, ate some cake, and swim some more.





I just love to watch her play with anything Toy Story.  She's so into it.


So into Buzz and Woody that she paid no attention to Uncle K.


I think she had a pretty good time.


This week seems to be just as busy as the last.  Karson has belt testing Friday night.  This weekend I have a benefit too attend, our July Social (in which I'm very excited about because I get to learn how to play Bunco) and my parents closed on the business yesterday.  So I'm making adjustments and moving my office home in a few days.  I do have a date with the hubs this weekend so I'm excited about that.  Happy Blogging Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment