Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goodbye to a Very Precious & Sweet Man Great Pa

Tuesday Nov. 29th, we said good-bye to a very precious and sweet man , Great Pa.  We laid him to rest yesterday Wed Nov. 30th 2011.


I took this photo on Father's Day this past June.  I often wonder what hands would say if they could talk.  A thousands stories I would assume.  I have many that I want to post in time.

Thank You friends & family for you thoughts & prayers, visits & calls, the food or gifts you sent.  We are very thankful & blessed to have you by our side during this difficult time.  I am also very Thankful for the wonderful man Great Pa was and realize how blessed I was to of known him in the past 17 years.  I adored the relationship he had with his grandson, my husband Kris and his great grandchildren, my boys Lane & Karson.  My children got to see first hand why Papaw earned the name "Great Pa".  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute. I wish I could have known him. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete