Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Black Friday, Football, Cousins, Christmas Parade, More Ornaments, Black Tree, and Great Pa

I opted out of my usually 20 hour shopping spree on Black Friday due to Great Pa being sick.  I really didn't want to be too far away from home and I really was just to tired.  But my oldest Lane wanted to experience Wal-Mart on Black Friday, so I loaded the car with some friends of ours and went to town.



 Me & one of my BFF's Jenny, got a few good things.  Was worth the hour wait in line.


Lane did a video of his first Black Friday adventure, you can see it HERE.

Saturday I went to Kamden's ballgame.



Go # 3 4!





Way to go Kambone!  Biggest Hit Award!



Proud Family.


Very Proud Family.


On Monday I got to visit with my cousins Lisa & Jerrah from Michigan.  An hour just isn't enough....I sure miss these two!


Friday Night was the Christmas Parade in town.  The TKD group did very well, crowd loved them.






Such sweet kids, I love this group.



And of course, more Christmas Ornaments.



Love this one so much, may just be one of my favorites.






And decorated the black tree for the girls at the mine office.  With their personalized take home ornaments.  Just a lil something to brighten their day and to say "Thank You Girls" for putting up with a wife like me.


I personally thought this would look great in the hubbys office, he disagree's.  He won't let me do anything to the plain jane place, I don't know why he's not zebra crazy like me. I could really jazz that place up if he would just let me.





Oh, some catching up to do as well.  My friend Chas made this for my back door.  I love the ribbon and how bright and bold the red mesh is.  I love it.  Thanks Chas!


And to close out this week, Kris's sister posted this picture of Great Pa on FB.  This is how I remember meeting him for the first time when Kris & I started dating.  He loved his golf game and his 3 buddies that played with him every Sunday.


Maybe I will get my tree up this week.  Need some Christmas Motivation up in the place.

2 comments:

  1. Nice underwear!!! haha! =) Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me wondering there for a moment what I posted and missed. But yea, $4.00! Cheap enough for me.

    ReplyDelete