Monday, December 5, 2011

A week of Thanksgiving

A Week of Thanksgiving.  Although it wasn't the usual Thanksgiving tradition, we were still very thankful for the time we had together.  Here's a few picts from our Thanksgiving 2011.

Isabella staying busy at the hospital while visiting Great Pa.


My father-in-law Steve.  Isabella took all these pictures.


Thanksgiving Dinner at my mom's (Deason Side).  My cousin Josh & Angie lil boy Brayden.


My niece Kinley.


My cousin Stephanie and her daughter Maddie.


Farm House Thanksgiving Dinner.


Niece Kinley, Cousin Jackson and Jordan.


Nephew Payton.


My Dad giving the Thanksgiving Blessing.


My crazy brother with aunts & uncles.


I love this kitchen.  106 year old Farm House.


Nice day for a back road cruise.  One of Aaron's classic cars.


Our last Thanksgiving with Great Pa.





Extended family brought in so much food.  We had a great day together.



Its still very hard to say too much about the past few weeks.  But I want my kids to always remember the love of this family, therefore I post.

Today I'm Thankful for my family & friends.  Thankful for all that is given to me, although I may not appreciate it at the time.  Thankful...for all the lil things.  Thankful that the Lord is guiding me when my eyes are closed .  And speaking to my heart when my head thinks it knows best.  Thankful to be surrounded by the love of my husband & kids, the strong family morals that my parents, in-laws, and grandparents have set before us.  Thankful for the smiles in my life.  Thankful ...Just Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment