Thursday, December 22, 2011

TB's Holiday Wine & Cheese Party

Date Night!  Oh I love date night.  Saturday night Kris & I and our friends (who is responsible for fixing me and Kris up 17 years ago) Kelli & Justin went to Clarksville for our dear friends Terri Beth & Dave's Holiday Wine & Cheese Party.


Kelli and I have been friends with Terri Beth since high school.  Her house is gorgeous, decorated so nicely.  She does it all herself.  I have to say she gets the "Hostess with the Mostess" award.  She does all the tables capes & menu herself.  I'm sure her hubs Dave helps out with all the "heavy stuff".  But I was very impressed.  Her parties are always over the top.  I think the only thing she pulled out of a box was crackers & cream puffs.  She made everything else.  So here's some picture's of her tree's, holiday decor, and the spread.



The Dining Room and Main Entry Way was decorated in golds, browns & bronze tones.  Just beautiful.  On this table was the White Wines and dishes that complimented each other.




Main Entry Tree.


Dining Room Cheese, Wine, Coffee & Dessert Tree.


The ornaments I made them.  Hopefully no more moves and no more breaks!


Dave is retired military (just got his 20 years in this past spring), this is the patriotic tree in his office.


The Punch Bar in the Kitchen.  Joy Juice, Soda, Lemon Water, Non-Alcoholic Punch.   I love the feather wreaths in the background.


Sweet lil helpers.


Living Room Nut Cracker Tree.


Love this decorated mantel.



Guest Bath Room.


Dessert, Coffee & Wine Bar


The Den Woodsman Tree.


Wet Bar.


The Garlic stuffed Olive's were Delish!


Red Wine Table.


Yummy Meatballs!


Guest Bedroom Tree.


Bryant's Tree.


Terri Beth, Kelli, and I.


Checking out the workout room.



Dave with the funny hats.


It's all in the details and TB did such a fab job on the lil details.


Justin & Kelli.


Kelli & I.


 We had such a great time.  Was a great party.  Thanks TB & Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment