Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Week


My niece Isabella has been enjoying her preschool days.  I had to post these pictures off of her moms facebook page because I thought they were just too cute.  Her mom has been taking her to the park after school and letting her play in the water, I think she likes it!



Last Thursday I met up with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law while they were getting their hair cut.  We all decided to get hair feathers. Here's mine, kinda hidden, so look closely.  I like them but wanted them to be hidden a bit, I kinda feel like I'm probably too old for them but I can take them out whenever I feel like it.


Friday night was the Coal Bowl so we met up with some of our coal family to watch the game.







I went by my mother-in-laws to visit for a few minutes before picking up the kids from school and guess who was there to my surprise......Miss Isabella.

Here in her playhouse.


On her swing set.


Saturday my sister-in-law took the boys out for an Aunt/Nephew Day.  She took them to the gun store, mini golf and out to eat.




Oh that Nay-Nay, my boys sure love her!

1 comment:

  1. Your niece is just a little cutie!!! You are rockin the feathers! I don't care how old you are!

    ReplyDelete