Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swim Day & Isabella First Day of Preschool

Tuesday some of my coal wives came over for a swim, food and conversation.  The swim was chilly, the food was good, but the conversation......was great!  I love these women so much.  We had so much fun, we scheduled another for next week.  Here's some picts!

My sister-in-law Kelly (her husband Shag works with my husband/ her brother), Ms. Vanessa (her husband works there too but she was also Karson's afternoon bus driver last year), Chasidy, Melony, & Jeanetta.


Sheila's grandson Gage.


Gage & my niece Isabella.


The good food.  As always.  We had a mini celebration for Vanessa.  It was the day before her 40th birthday so we had a "Hanging on to 39 Party" for her.



Isabella, Me, Jeannetta, Sheila, Mel, Chas, & Kelly.


Sheila, Mel, Chas, & Vanessa.


Good cupcakes.


Happy Birthday Vanessa!



Wednesday was my niece Isabella's first day of Preschool.  I can't wait to hear all the stories she's going to tell.  I think her mom cried all morning long :(


On a sad note....yesterday at work one of boys had an accident underground.  He's the one on the right in the picture below.  They call him "Princess".  I've only met him a few times and oh what a sweet boy he is.  He has a wife & "i think" 2 children at home.  He broke his leg and possibly his foot.  He had surgery last night so please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Their jobs are so dangerous and unpredictable.  He is a Benchman of the Ky Coal Academy Mine Rescue Team that Kris was on.  National Contest is in about 6-8 weeks and I hate that he has worked so hard to go and now this.  But it could of been a lot more serious, so Thank God for that.  Remember Coal miners....Work Smart, Stay Safe!  Daddy's Home, Every Shift, Every Day!


I've been in the house for a few days now working from home.  Going to work a few hours then head out.  I can't stay here too long, I'll go crazy.  So I'm headed over to have lunch with my Mother-In-Law, Sister-In-Law, and niece today.  Will probably stop at the shoe store on the way.  Have a great Thrusday!

No comments:

Post a Comment