Monday, August 29, 2011

Karson's 12th Birthday Party

Whats the big deal about turning 12 to an 11 year old?  Nothing....not really.  But to mom, its just a big reminder that there are no more babies in the house.  This is the last year before I have another teenager.  I look at my kids and wonder how it happened so fast.  But I'm happy they are growing and developing into fine young men, I'm sure they'll always be my babies, just Super Sized.

Karson wanted to have a few friends over to swim and grill hot dogs.  No party stuff, no games.  So I went simple, we had a hot dog bar, chips, drinks, and cupcakes.  





This is my younger brother with his dogs.


The cupcakes.


The Boys.


The Girls.


Some swimming.


Some goofing off.


Shooting some hoops.


The Birthday Boy.


And it wouldn't be a Maddox event if we didn't shot guns.


My Niece Isabella and Nephew Payton.


Birthday Boy opening up Birthday Cards.


Aunt Sammy & Mamaw Tater.


Too precious for words.


The Friends.


Shooting some more Hoops.


And a little more "too precious for words".


Birthday Parties.....fun for the whole family.  A time to celebrate what we mean to each other and the importance of just being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment