Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday's Blunders

Its Thursday and I have NO motivation at all.  The husband set my alarm clock on my day off.   So my sleeping in was out of the question.  I don't think he knows what day of the week  it is anyway.  Ahhhhh, I know too much ranting and raving about too much work.  Fact is my pool is green, the house is a mess.  I had to work a lil today and run all over 2 counties.  Went to the big bank for work so I made a pit stop by the mines and dropped off some pizza for the hubs but he was underground so I left it on his desk.  Noticed that the mines had posted that they would be running coal this Saturday. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  Came back to town, went to the pool store and said this is the last treatment before I got BLEACH & BAKING SODA crazy!  So it seems like every time I took one step forward, I took two steps back.   I think I'd rather be spinning my wheels. 

I did manage to steel some picts from my oldest son's facebook page from his paintball trip he recently went on.  It seems like I have to beg his friends for photos, Lord knows he won't let me take them.  He's getting so big! Wow, can't believe it's happening this fast.




The highlight of the day was picking Karson up from 4-H camp.  Thanks Ms. Vanessa for bringing my baby home safe and sound.



Poor kids had to sit on that hot bus til the parents were called out of the crowd to pick them up.  It was blazing hot today.


Feeling much better after a shower and some "regular food" McDonalds.


I haven't found any great words of wisdom today.  My sister-in-law did post a quote on her facebook page today that I really liked. And it really doesn't pertain to any of today's events.  Just liked it.

   Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how

 you listen but how you understand, not what you see but

 how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment