Saturday, June 25, 2011

My week

I've been meaning to upload this picture for months now.  I purchased this hand made frame from a blog that I follow.  She just uploaded some new frames, tassels, and photo albums on her ETSY webpage.  Click HERE to visit her blog and enter her online store.



The last few weeks have been a lot of fun at work.  The soon to be new owners have been coming in on most days, working along side of dad and the rest of us.  This is Harold's first set of lighted LED channel letters, all made by hand.


I've been trying to take pictures of our last days here.  Below is our favorite delivery guy (Billy) from a sign supplier we buy from.  (Billy, Dad, Me, Nathaniel)


Although its bittersweet and my working days are limited , I really enjoy being around  The Ford family, I think Muhlenberg County will be very happy with the transition.  It will be strange not working side by side with my dad and younger brother once we are finished with the transition process.  I thought I was ready for a change but not so sure as its gets closer.  Not sure how I'm going to like working from home  5 days a week.  I'm really going to miss all of our life long customers, some of them have know me since I was little bitty and have become "like family" to me.

I've been cleaning out a little during my spare time.  We're finding all kinds of great stuff, lots of memories.



My work week was pretty good, especially Friday.  Yes, I love the last day before the weekend and the fact that it's payday but this past Friday was extra special.  I had lunch with my niece Kinley and then she came and spent the afternoon with us at work.  We then left work a lil early and hit happy hour at sonic.  I just can't believe that my lil KinleyBoo is this big already!  She's so funny and just acts so grown up, this girl loves the radio and loves to sing! 



I dropped the kids off early this morning for a paintball event and then spent the morning doing a lil shopping for me.  I've had a gift certificate from Mother's Day and it was burning a hole in my wallet!  I haven't posted any before/after shots cause its just not me to do so, but I've lost 25 lbs on Zija in the last 4 months and my cloths are starting to get to big but not big enough for me to go on a big shopping spree.  I've only went down 1-2 sizes and I would like go down 1 more size before buying any new cloths.  So I settled for "one size fits all" items today!  Some new sandals, a hat, and some earrings!  Very cute!!!!  Thanks to the hubs and kidos!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment