Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prayer Request for a Special Man

I usually don't ask for prayer request on my facebook page or my blog.  I would never want to invade on anyone's privacy or personal situations.  But today a very good man who means a lot to our family is struggling with a slight set back.  Karson's TKD Instructor Mr. Johnson suffered a stroke about 10 days ago.  He was doing very well, but he has take a step backwards today.  His family and friends are asking for prayer.  He means so much to our community and youth.  I know his work here on earth is not done.

Classic Mr. Johnson & Karson with a "K" photo.




I can't say enough great things about this man.  He has a precious family who just adores him.  So I'm asking my friends and followers to say a prayer that God will heal and strengthen him.

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped to pray for him. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete