Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.


Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,


Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

So Karson, my mom, myself and the Pirates hit up the old ball park this weekend.  We actually did win the first game 10-1 but lost the second game, actually we took a beat down.  And K made a few hits, but I had to use the strike out picture to go with the song lyrics.   A fun time by all, followed by a trip to Hobby Lobby, picked up a few hot dogs at Rallys drive thru,  a stop out at the mines to see dad and a sunburn to take home with us.   Can't ask for anything better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment