Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Show and Sell at Kristen's Creations



Today I am joining up with Kristen at Kristen's Creations for Show & Sell.  You can do the same by linking up blogs and showing off what you make and sell.

Around September, I start on my "Personality" Christmas ornaments.  Last year I had a thought,  that if I could sell 8 ornaments on facebook, I would pay for all of my gifted ornaments.  Well that 8 turned into 180+ ornaments this past Christmas season.  So I was a very busy elf!  Here are some samples of what I do.
















These are so much fun to make.  They are the large glass ornaments with 2 personalized sides.  I sell them for $10.00 each.  I do not have an ETSY store but thinking about it.  You can contact me at krismisty@bellsouth.net. 

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I can certainly see why you sold soooo many more than you thought you would last Christmas!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Misty! These would make great gifts and I am going to keep this in mind for those people I never know what to get for Christmas {like the son's girlfriend's parents}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm visiting from Kristen's Show and Sell party...these are precious! Definately bookmarking this for when I start my shopping! I love these! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining my first show and sell party! Your ornaments are super cute! I can see why you sold so many last year...You might sell double this year! =0 Thanks again for joining my party, it will be every Thursday so I hope you will link up when you can. Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you from Kristens blog and I LOVE your ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty!!! I really love the silver tinsel looking ribbon on the I love my solider ornament. Where did you find that cool ribbon at?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the ribbon came from my favorite place, Hobby Lobby and of course it was 1/2 off!

    ReplyDelete