Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mine Rescue Friends

Yesterday I had a chance to catch up with some of my old Mine Rescue Family at our local contest.  Got there early enough to watch the team take the field and to see 2 out of 3 of the bench man.

Ky Coal Academy Mine Rescue Team


Keith Whitehouse on Bench


One of my most favorite Mine Rescue Wives Ever, Mrs. Kelly Gomez!


Trainer Danny with both Armstrong Benchman.


Look who I found....Mine Rescue's Single White Male!!!  Any takers?
My friend Rick.


Buddy (hubbs boss) & My Father-In-Law Steve (he works for Ky State and was judging the contest)


Patrick Gomez leaving field to go bench.


Working the problem.


Really have missed this group and all the good times we had together, the only thing missing today was the hubbs :(
Today they will continue the contest with First Aid & Pre-Shift.  Good Luck to all the teams and especially Ky Coal Academy!  Bring home those trophies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment