Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My new Coalmen art from Rootie Patooti and more ornaments of course!

This is what I've been doing in my spare time (early morning, late night) lately.  My Christmas ornaments are doing great once again.  I got over 40 orders within the first 48 hours that I posted them.  So Thank You friends!  Hope you enjoy them.


Here's a few more examples.




Finally about half way done, 27 finished today.


I've been so busy lately with our Christmas Open House at the Central City Depot and ornament orders that this week has just flown by.  I just went over to On Main today to pick up my Rootie Patooti's Coalmen watercolor that I had ordered during Greenville's Open House last weekend.   Isn't it sweet!


Look closely and you'll see that she gave the momma coalman curly hair like me.


My friend Kelli suggested the snowman picts to me a while back.  I fell in love with  the coalmen when I first saw them.  I can officially now say that I'm a fan and collector of Rootie Patootie's Art. 

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment