Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fine as Frog Hair

Yesterday I went to the foot doctor, he gave me a good'ol shot in the foot and now as my friend "Country" says, it feels as fine as frog hair.  I can't believe the difference.   Last night I iced it and took my IBU while working on my Christmas ornaments for a while.  I got up this morning with no tenderness or pain.  YES!  Finally some relief.
I have received over a dozen of ornament orders since yesterday.  I have many request for some military and public safety, so you'll see them soon.  Here's the "Coal Hearted" one's that I've been working on.





Today is our preview sale at the Depot.  Tomorrow and Saturday is Open House, Parade Sunday!  I just love this time of year.  Start getting your "Merry" on, but only after being "Thankful" this week for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment