Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st Tree Tis The Season

I actually do not put up Christmas in my home until after Thanksgiving.  But I do start my crafting right after Halloween.  I decided to make my Christmas bulbs again this year.  I've made them for several years but kinda got burned out from the overload of request so I didn't make last year.  But now I'm excited to do them once again.  This lil tree is for the AMS girls at Kris' mine.  Considering everything out there is covered in coal dust, I thought they might like a lil sassy holiday cheer.  Some pretty things for some pretty girls. 





I'm going to take it to them sometime this next week.  Hope they like it.  Now I want one for my house.
Maybe a UK tree for my boys.

I am taking orders until my supplies run out.  The glass bulbs are $10.00 each that include ribbon with front and back personalization.   Right now my in stock bulb colors are Red, Pink, Black, Gold, & Silver. For out of townees, shipping is not included.  But I will get the best rate available.  You can email me at krismisty@bellsouth.net.  Happy Crafting to all you Holiday Crafters out there.  Now time to get ready for Grenville's Christmas Open House....Love it!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Love the pink too! I've also made some in the past and plan on making some new ones this year... Holiday crafting is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable....and holy big balls on the tree...lol, awesome.

    ReplyDelete