Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

This is my SWEET & ADORABLE cousin (by marriage) Paige....


And this is the most MAGICAL place on earth!


And what do these two have in common...

Well... It looks like Paige will be earning these in just a few months...
Can you say SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS?
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Yes, that's right!
Our Lil Pagiepoo will be packing her bags along with her pixie dust and will be headed down south to work for the mouse.  That's right!  Paige was accepted in the student program for Disney!  She will soon be a Disney Cast Member...How exciting is that?  We are so proud of her!  She's grown into such a beautiful & bright young lady.  So if you decided to visit the most magical place on earth after the New Year....Look for this sweet face.  You might just see her serving up some of this ............

or doing this................

And one day, possibly doing this........


Oh, how fun!  We'll at least she's got her foot in the door as her momma says.  The rest will follow.  I'm thinking that I'll need to make a visit, just to make sure she's doing ok. lol...Now, maybe I'll have an inside source to tell me what kind of lights (pixie dust) are flickering in the trees at Downtown Disney.  I could just sit and look at those lights all night long.  So magical...so relaxing.... I need them in my backyard.
Yes, I'm the crazy girl at the park looking in all the trees, just tryin to find one lil  hint.  But that's Disney.....you'll never know....that's part of the MAGIC!

So Congratulations Pagie, get your MOUSE on!

2 comments:

  1. I did that about 5 years ago...is she going on the Disney College Program Internship??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, she had an audition in Chicago this past Friday with Disney. She'll be leaving after Christmas....so excited for her.

    ReplyDelete