Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coalhearted Wreath Ideal

I was looking for a way to make a poly mesh wreath when I came upon kristensonlinecreationsblogspot.com and found how to make an easy-easy door wreath.  I wanted something  fun, spunky, and colorful that I could use during late summer and fall with all my Witch & Goblins decor.  So I came up with this............The hubby "dislikes" it, I Luv it!   Go figure, I'm loud he's quite, I luv color he likes neutrals, I'm a busy body and he's more to himself.....so whats not to luv?  Is it the colors orange/purple/black/green? or the polka-dot &  zebra stripes?  Ok, so maybe a no-no for his office, but a definite YES for the Maddox household back door.  Crazy, but fun!  And I threw in a lil coal dust on it too!


Okay, so if you like, go to http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/2009/10/you-asked-for-it-tutorial-on-ribbonmesh.html  and learn to do it for yourself.....I'm telling you....Fast & Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment