Sunday, September 19, 2010

1 Clean Kitchen = 1 Tired Momma

Saturday was SAMS day....you know where you buy in bulk and save all that money, right?  Well it all started with "I need to clean out my frig and pantry before we make a Sams trip".  So Saturday I cleaned out the frig and pantry, went to Sams, had some good Jap Food, hit Pier 1 for some Halloween sneak peaks and then back home for a snuggle with my sweetie.


This morning I was able to sleep in til 9am.  It was wonderful considering that for a week I slept in the 1 1/2 chair in the living room due to the nasty yucks I had.  When I got up, Karson was upstairs playing the XBox, I asked him how long he'd been up and his comment was Ummmm.....I've have'nt been to bed yet.  WHAT????   Then I remembered, it was the first weekend after HaloReach had been released. Crazy kids... After a 4 hour nap, he just wasn't up to par, hopefully he'll get in bed early tonight.


Yesterday and today I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom.  I would have to say that I had no ideal how bad it really was until I was down on my hands and knees.  I was so tired that dinner had not even entered my mind, So my sweet husband went to store and grilled up some of my favorites and boy was it good.



And after a total of 14 hours, I now have a clean kitchen from top to bottom, inside and out.  I don't remember my knees hurting so bad the last time I was on them scrubbing the floors. Old age must be creaping upon me faster than I thought.
 Now, here's some food for thought..... I was thinking about throwing a new color on the walls, maybe a rust/terracotta/copper?  I've had the red for about 7 years now, still like it but it needs a fresh coat and maybe something a lil different.  What do you think?


So there's my splendid Sunday, hope you got out and enjoyed yours!  Or stayed at home if you had near the housework and laundry like I had.  Here's to good housekeeping!  Where did she come from?
As Karsons TKD Grandmaster says "Have a Marvelous Monday"!

No comments:

Post a Comment