Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Copy Cat Wreath - Ol' Crow

This past weekend one of my BFFs Jenny Bunch, her lil peep Kennedy, and myself decided to do a lil crafting.  We were INSPIRED by this blog http://www.justforrachel.com/2009/10/october-1st-here-is-my-halloween-wreath.html  to make these cute lil cheap crow wreaths for Halloween. Or you could just say we copied, again...lol   I tell ya.... easy-easy!

First spray paint wreaths to the desired color with 1 can of matte or flat black paint.  Glossy if you are a shinny kinda gal.  Paint $1.00  Wreaths are $3.99ea. at Hobby Lobby, but got mine 1/2 off  = 2 BUCKS!
Thanks mom!


Then cover with cobwebs from The Dollar Store = $1.00


Add a ribbon and an old crow.....$3 to $5.00.......Total Cost Around $8 Bucks!!!  and you gotta a spooky lil wreath for Halloween
.

SEE.....EASY EASY!
If you take a gander around on the same link, you will see our next weekend project.  I have a date with my bestie and her wonderful helpful crafty "i know how to use a saw" hubby Scottie B this next weekend to cut out the witch and cat silhouette. Will post picts of our creations soon.  Oh how I luv this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment