Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend - Those Darn Northerns

Those Darn Northerns from Chicago....they came down, invaded my home and made me have the best weekend I've had in a very long time! If you don't know by now, let me just say how much I LOVE to have visitors. One good reason to throw a family gathering with great food, cornhole, and a bunch of bull shinazzle. Anyway, I love those northerns.....

Kris & Dan (1st cousins)

McKenzie & Savanna (2nd Cousins)

Cora & Savanna (1st Cousins)

Clarissa Mea & Jackson (2nd cousins)

The Girl Who Never Stops Laughing - Chloe

Me, Shannon, and My Favorite Aunt Peggy

Shannon

Savanna

Missy & Lane

Karson & Tristin

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”

So blessed to have such a wonderful extended family, I have to say that I married into one of the best.  Nothing better than a house full of love and pitter patter feet running abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment