Sunday, October 23, 2011

A week of fun!

I started out my week by getting  a new hair color and cut for fall.  Do ya like?  My friend Kim just got out of school and opened her own saloon.  And I LOVE it!


Kris' Aunt Michelle from Tenn was in this week to visit.  Here's a few picts!


Had to bribe my niece with cookies and money to take pictures.  I told her that I would give her$1.00 and a cookie if she would have a picture taken with us.  I ended up giving her $2.00 but she then said "lets make it $3.00".  She's such a persuader, I'm taking her car shopping with me next time.





This week was so much fun!  I had about 10 girls gather up some of their nice items to put in a trunk show.  We had open shop for our friends and family.  Made some extra money and found some really great stuff.  I love a great sale!  Here's some of the great stuff that showed up.

Burberry Purse $15.00


Pier One Lamp sold for $10.00, New Claiborne Bag sold for $20.00


Some snazzy shoes!


Lots of Baby Gap & Gymboree.


Jessica McClintock dress $20.00.


Pier One set of 4 3-pc settings, Reg $80.00, sale $30.00.


Wine Rack $25.00.


We had a great turnout!  About 50 people came and shopped.  We had some drinks & snacks and a really good time.  Such a great turnout that we are all going thought our house and closets one more time and doing it again next week!

Saturday was Date Day for Kris & I.  We went to Princeton to Black Oak / Medicine Man Winery for the Autumn Fest.  It was such a gorgeous day!  We wine tasted, looked at arts and listened to music on the lawn.





Picked up two bottles of the newest, Ruby Blush.





After I took these picts, I'm thinking I should try contacts.  I need to "girl up" and just try it.  Glasses glare all the time in photos and sometimes give me such a headache.




After we left Black Oak we went to Beachaven Vineyards & Winery in Clarksville, TN.






It was a wonderful day for some wine tasting and some alone time with the hubs.  Here's today's purchases.


After our time in Clarksville, we headed to my Aunt Marilyns Farm for her annual cookout and hay ride.





This is 2 of my mom's sisters.  My Aunt Pat is the one on the left and my Aunt Nancy on the right.  My Aunt Nancy just finished chemo and has been cleared of all her cancer!!!!



Yea, we're a lil redneck.  We entertain our kids by giving them rides on the lawn mowers.










And to end the night, a hay ride!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You look like a different HOT person! Your hair looks amazing and you look so young, which you are, btw but younger. you know what I mean!!

    ReplyDelete