Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

I've not been a very good blogger lately, so here's what we've been up to.

Said goodbye to the pool for the summer & gave the house a well needed bath!


This side is always horrible!


The boys & I passed our Hunters Education Class and are awaiting our Orange Card, its in the mail ;)







I Love the fall, especially spending time out by the fire pit.


Yep, that's my country boy, we have been spending several evenings like this.


Boys have been enjoying the nice weather in the afternoons as well.


I had some out-patient surgery in the female plumbing area, I'll tell you more about that later.  One reason why I haven't felt my best lately.


Got to see my Coal Family for our Sept Social, thanks to Chasity for hosting!


And my niece still insist on dressing herself.....makes me smile everytime.  I like to call her SuperBella.


Another thing that made me smile this week is this mug.  My Favorite Aunt Mary from Chicago sent it to me. Can't wait for her next visit to Ky, going to set on the front porch and drink coffee together, and I don't even like coffee, but I'm going to drink it with my Favorite Aunt Mary!  Thanks Aunt Mary, Love YOU!!! and Miss YOU!!!
Oh September, where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment