Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1st Annual Company Picnic

A few picts from our company picnic at Beech Bend.


2 of my  gals...Lori & Courtney.


Sheila and Dennis


Keith and Kris.


Sarah & I.


Michael & Mandy.


Sheila, Melony, Lori, Jeannetta, Me, & Sarah.


My niece Isabella.  Completely ignored me the whole day.


And stuck her tongue out at me.


Made faces at me.


Sat in cousin Lane's lap while totally ignoring me a bit more.


I think she was rolling her eyes at me here.  Still ignoring me.


This is where she said "stop taking pictures of me".


Next time I'm leaving Tyler at home, that's why she ignored me all day.  She had found a new friend,


and thought he was just wonderful!

All in all  it was a fun day for the kids.  I, myself was not feeling my best.  But I did get to chat it up with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment