Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kinley turns 8!

My precious niece Kinley Paige turns 8 on New Year's Eve.  She was what we called "tax baby".  Born just in time for Daddy & Mommy to claim her on their taxes. lol

I have to say that I was a bit overjoyed when I found out that my brother and Tisha was expecting a girl.  I had 2 boys who were no longer babies & I was ready to spoil this one rotten.  I think I bought everything PINK that I could find.  When her mother went back to work after a 6 week maternity leave, I kept this lil Darling every Tuesday for the first year of her life.  I have to say that I grew pretty close to her.  And I'm pretty sure she knows how much her Aunt Piggie loves her.

2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


Halloween


Christmas Program at Church


Halloween


Summer at my house

Pre-School Graduation


Birthday shopping trip to Build-A-Bear


Deason Family Christmas Disney Cruise



Baby Shower to welcome Baby Brother Payton


Kinley & Baby Brother


Christmas


Happy Birthday to my Boo.  My little Lou-Lou.  My sweet girl Kinely Paige.
Blow out the candles and make a wish, and may all of them come true.
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment