Monday, March 12, 2012

Boys & Guns

Whats been up in the Maddox house?   Just a little of this and that.  Kris got a new 9mm last week.  So he's been playing with it, gave the grips a new paint job.



I woke up to find this hanging on my bed post.  I think he likes his new toy.


The hubbys arm is getting better so we took the opportunity yesterday to take the boys shooting before Lane's surgery tomorrow.




Yep, us girls went too.  This is my mother-in-law Debbie.




Me having a turn.


Kids are so funny.  Lane said he didn't have the money to buy some type of ammo holder for his gun, so he made this one out of duck tape.  Can you say "Redneck"?


Lane gave his gun a new paint job, pretty cool I thought.


My Gun Lover.






The boys also started on their raised garden beds this weekend.


When you have all boys, you do as boys do!

On another note, we will be leaving for Nashville today.  Lane will have his surgery on his right knee tomorrow morning at 7:30am.  I will update after surgery.  Please keep him in your thoughts.  Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment