Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's November!

A new month!  Time to be Thankful for everything in our lives.  Especially the days where not to much is going on and your family is the focus of your day.  I love days like that!  Here's our November so far.

Lane had school project that took a few days to complete.  Its a model of a plant cell.


I don't think I showed you my new Rooti Patooti art that I purchased this fall.  Its' an owl!  I L.O.V.E. owls!!!


My Mother-In-Law Debbie had a birthday this week.  Happy Birthday Ma-maw Maddox!!!


My nephew Payton celebrated his 2nd Birthday Saturday.



My niece Kinley.


My oldest Niece Laura Beth & Lane.


The hubs and my oldest brother Rick.


Karson & Dom


Me and my two brothers. Nathaniel & Ricky.



Brother and his wife, Linda.


Aunt Piggie got him some boots!  Camo!


Favorite gift of the day!


Saturday night some friends came out to tailgate and roast some hot dogs & marshmallows.

Holly, Chelsea & Me!  Isn't the sunset beautiful!  It's like this on most evenings.



My Dad.


L.B.


Me & my Favorite Red Head Ms. Kelli B!


Kelli & Justin.



The Barber's.




Me & Sarah W.


Tuesday night was our November Social for my Coal Family. We always have so much fun together.  Here's a few picts!



We all look evil here!




Such a good month so far.  Looking forward to Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas!  Tizzzzz the Season!

1 comment:

  1. You always have a blast! Why can't we live closer? I need some girlfriends! lol!

    ReplyDelete