Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOO to YOU!

Wow, I got up Halloween morning with no costumes to shove in kids backpacks.  No visiting the school for the costume parade.  No sending snacks or goody bags to homeroom.  It was quite day, kinda strange.  Sad to say my children are no longer participating in Trick or Treating.  So whats a sad, looking back to yesterday mom suppose to do on one of her favorite most fun days of the year?

I went and FOUND me some Trick-or-Treater's!

I went by the pharmacy to visit my friends and past co-workers, they still know how to have fun.  Here's my BFF Jenny aka Punky Brewster!


Here's my nephew Payton.




My brother Nathaniel with Sammy & Payton.


My oldest Nephew Justin Dale.  So handsome!


After meeting up with my nephew, we went over to some friends house for a lil party.








Hope you had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment