Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Clay Chicks Ceramics

Today at The Depot we received a new line called Clay Chicks Ceramics.  The 2 sisters that own the company live in Louisville, Ky.  We found the line while at market in Atlanta and I just love it.  Here are the two pieces I brought home with me.
The first piece is the yellow/white striped memo board.  I used the lil red house attachment at the top and added our last name and house number.



The second piece that I just love is the red and white polka dot picture frame with the lil faces attachments.  Notice I personalized all of our family names on them.  I think they are just too adorable!!!


We have several colors in both pieces, the blessings platter, baby shoes, different attachments and a few other items as well..  Come in and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment