Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Beautiful!

Western Ky woke up to some serious snow this morning.  I had 6" and its just beautiful!!!!






This is the second winter that I've had my car and as much as I like my car, I will not buy another one and still live out in the sticks.  I'm so use to having 4x4's that would take me just about anywhere.   I would just get up and go whenever I wanted.  But no driving for me today, my car is actually parked down at the end of the road in the church parking lot.  Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will bring it home.  Til then when the hubs is gone, I'm depending upon my other Knight In Shining Armour, my dad!


Hope you enjoyed your snow day.  I threw a few snowballs at work today, but mostly froze my piggies off.   It's just been too cold for too long.  I love the snow, but I don't like being stuck at home when I have places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment