Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun week full of surprises!

This week has been pretty busy with Karson training for his Tae Kwon Do tourney that is coming up this next weekend and Kris being at work so much.  I've been feeling like a single parent lately but that's okay, he has a job to do and needs to do it well.  So I've been running the kids from point A to B to C to D and so on.  I'm just thankful that I am able to be there for my kids and all the adventures they like to include me in.

Thursday was my Depot day and by surprise,  my niece Isabella came to visit me.  She really is a girlie girl, she loves jewelry as you can tell from the picture below.  Every time I pick her up she's plays with my earrings and say oh, i like these!


Her Nana (Robin) and Papaw (Kerry) was out in town getting a bite to eat and brought her over to the store for a visit.  She warms my heart so much and of course she had to do a lil shoppin on Aunt Mistys tab. So a fluffy bunny to go was in order for the day.  I think she liked it!


After work Thursday I came home to a clean house thanks to my mom!  I can always use the help, no complains here!

Karson is preparing for a tournament this upcoming weekend. Its a lot of fun for him and his friends, I'll post picts and maybe some vidoes when we get back.



Some of you may know this lil stinker.  His name is Chase and his parents are good friends of ours.  He was sitting by me at TKD this week and said....Hey Misty, take a picture of me"


Then he said "Take a Picture of us both"......


Then he said "Now take a picture of my fat daddy"....I about fell over in the floor laughing so hard.
So I apologize in advance to you Keith!



Friday my 2nd cousin Debbie who my mom, my aunt, and myself have not seen in over 10 years came into town for a surprise luncheon.  Between the two of use we were able to surprise my mom and my Aunt Marilyn pretty good.  We invited them along with my dad, brother & fiancĂ©e, nephew Payton, and my cousin Angie for lunch at our favorite mexican restaurant in town.  Debbie and her son Cody got there a few minutes earlier and sat in the booth towards the back of the room.  When everyone finally met up for lunch, we sat down and I told them that there was someone in the room that they knew.  So the hunt was on and it didn't take very long for them to find out who it was.  It was so much fun and really made my day.  I enjoyed the 2 hour lunch so much, just wish it was a lot longer :(



We got some good pretty good pictures, seems like we can't ever get one with everyone's eyes open. lol


Saturday I went to my first Zija training blitz.  I learned so much and I'm so excited that I got my mom signed up on Zija.  I think its really going to help her feel much better.  I'm so excited to see where I'll be with my weight/health/wellness 3 months from now.  
Today was lazy day, I stayed home, took 2 naps and feel recharged for the busy week coming up.  The hubs even grilled dinner for everyone.  So its been a pretty good weekend.  Hope your weekend was filled with everything and everyone you hold dear to your heart.  Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment