Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A few weeks worth!

My blogging has not been very "up to par" lately.  Its just  been a very busy last few weeks.  Boys had dentist appointments and got a pretty good report!  Just need to floss more.  Did you know that people who floss live an average of 7 years longer than those who do not floss!!!  So its time to start flossing boys!



Lane had his 4 month post-op knee appointment in Nashville last Friday and he got a good report there too.  He is no longer in PT and just might be released in about 2 months!  So things are looking up here at the Maddox house.  

Its week 5 of my Zija experience and I am loving it!  I'm now down 12 lbs, feel absolutely great, and spending a lot of good times with a lot of my good friends.  And the fact that I'm making some cash to go along with it is super sweet.  Here are some picts from our recent adventure to see Russ Bianchi.  The "wow" factor.....my "Ah-Ha"! moment.




I've been pretty busy trying to update the house little by little.  My mom & I made these kitchen curtains and recovered my chairs for under $100!  Oh how I love to save money.  I think they turned out pretty dang cute.  Thanks mom!






I just ordered this canister set.  They are by M. Bagwell.  I just love her hand painted design and fun colors.  I think they will be really cute in my kitchen.

I finally got all 3 of my Rootie Patooti Coalmen pictures up.


Found a clock for 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby.  Only paid 25.00 buckaroos for it.


Hung some family picts and what-knots.


Oh and I made this.  Isn't it cute.  A 4.00 frame, one piece of .25 cardstock, and a 2.50 "M".  All was 50% off at Hobby Lobby of course.


Finally got my dad and brother out here one day to help us hang my tree up.  It took several of us to do this but it looks so much better.


Yep, its been  busy week, month, year so far.  But spring is around the corner and vacation is near!
Time for some MLB and quality time with all 3 of my boys.  And maybe some shopping in between.  Yall have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment