Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow, Hearts, & Isabella

Last week we got another big snow.  The photo below says it all.  I will never have another car as long as I live out in the Boone-Docks!  We'll I consider more than 3 miles from town the Boone-Docks! HA!  Here I am again, stuck!  Can't get up the driveway.  At least this time I made it 1/3 up the drive, during the last snow I had to park 1/2 mile down the road in the church parking lot.


Friday night we met Kris' parents and his sister & family to eat dinner.  Our niece Isabella begged to go home with her Uncle Kris and Aunt Misty.  So for the very first time, she spent the night!!!!  We had so much fun.  But her poor momma cried when we left with her :(  She missed her baby girl so much.

Don't you just love the "CHEESE" from Karson!


Karson is so good with this precious girl.  He loves her so much!


After dinner, we headed home to play. She thought is was so funny scaring her Uncle Kris.



Time for Bed!  It was so much fun having a little one to snuggle with.  She did wake up at 2:30am to go potty and then said "ok, time to play"? lol  She was so funny and so serious.


Monday we went out to eat for Valentines Day.  The only photo I got was me and my lil man Payton.


My mom & I started on some simple curtains for my kitchen this week.  I'm just about done with all the new carpet and painting so I'll post pictures as soon as I get the house back in order.  I didn't want to spend to much on window treatment considering that I want new counter tops and new paint on the walls.  So this is a sneak peak of my $60.00 investment.  I just love to save $$$$, that means more to spend on something else!


Well I hope your Valentines Week was full of hugs and kisses! Mine was pretty great, spent it with all 3 of my favorite boys.  One another note,  I'm hosting a party this Sunday for my coal friends.  I'll post picts of all these crazy girls next week, should be good time, til then have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment