Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just an average week

This past week has been a bit busy and blogging has been at the bottom of the list :(  My parents were away for the week so between keeping up with work, kids, and the house I've just been busy.  Last Saturday I went to Hop-town to watch my niece Kinley play ball.  She's #2 on the far right.


Afterwards we spent the day shopping and going out to eat. I let her choose the place, so Steak n' Shake it was.  She looks so big in this picture.


I was trying to decide between a Grilled Chicken Salad or the Loaded Chicago Hot Dog.  She said I needed the hot dog.


And she got the mini burgers.


Earlier I said  my mom and dad were out of town.  They went on their winter cruise with their Topless Cruiser Car Club.  Looks like they had a really good time.  My mom and dad are the two on the far left.


Don't they look sweet here!


Oh and I can't forget to tell you about my new find for the week.  Kris and I are getting Zijafied!  You can go HERE to see what it's all about.




Kris and I both feel really great right now and both have lost 3lbs this week.  I'll update you as we go along.  Hopefully it will be a progress report!


Karson has been getting ready for the March TKD Tournament.  Here's a few action shots from the past week.




And a few of my friends ask about my oldest Lane.  Why I don't blog about him more.  Well the truth is he's 14, hates getting his picture made, and too cool for moms blog.  So if you would like to see what he's been up to, you can go to his youtube account HERE.  He loves to make videos and some are very entertaining.

And I can't close this post without a few pictures of dinner with my nephew Payton a from a few weeks ago.  He is such a lil stinker!





Children make our life so wonderful.  They are truly a blessing from above.  I just love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment